#SOFTWARE: PanelingTools December 2014 Release
From Robert McNeel & Associates:
The new release of PanelingTools for Rhino 5 and Grasshopper is now available for download from here:
New in this release:
PanelingTools for Rhino 5:
1) ptShuffleGrid – Added history support.
2) ptOffsetGridByHeightfield. The command was broken. This is now fixed.
3) ptUnrollFaces – Added the “LabelSide” option to help place labels outside or inside the panel
4) ptUnrollFaces – Added the “Explode” option to help unroll polysurfaces or joined faces as one continuous strip.
PanelingTools for Grasshopper:
5) Fixed a crash when input multiple mesh modules to ptMorph3DMean component. The component now works correctly with a list of input start and end modules.
6) Fixed a bounding bug in ptMorph3DMean component.
– You can access the latest PanelingTools webinar posted in November 2014 from here:
– We had the first ever PanelingTools online training during the second week of December 2014. Keep an eye on the Rhino training page for future training.